TREX-UVSS is composed of a fixed or mobile shooting unit placed in the center of the traffic lane and a computing station with its processing application. It advantageously replaces the classic manual mirror control system.
As a vehicle drives over the scanner, the solution acquires automatically a high-resolution image of its undercarriage and recognizes its license plate.
Based on reference images, a powerful algorithm automatically detects any changes or foreign objects hidden under the vehicle and alerts the operator by displaying on the screen the potential areas of threats: weapon, explosive device, drug...
Once the inspection is completed, the operator authorizes or not the vehicle to pass. All data collected during process are stored in a shared database.
TREX-UVSS is designed to :
- Acquire automatically a high-resolution image of the vehicle’s undercarriage whatever its length: car, truck, trailer…
- Scan the vehicle in both directions.
- Recognize automatically the license plate.
- Detect automatically any changes or foreign objects hidden in the vehicle undercarriage by comparison with reference images stored in the database.
- Alert operator in case of any threats detected.
- Inspect quickly, fully, efficiently and safely for the operator the vehicle’s undercarriage at the entrance of sensitive sites.
- Export all collected data to an SQL database.
- Integrate with external host systems and traffic control equipment: video surveillance systems, barriers, road blockers…
- Be efficient 24/7.
- Resist to heavy vehicles.
- Offer a powerful software suite with an intuitive graphical user interface.
TREX-UVSS is the ideal solution to ensure an efficient control of the vehicle’s undercarriage.