TREX-CONTAINER is an Automatic Container Code Recognition (ACCR),
Container Damage Inspection (CDI) and Automatic License / Number Plate Recognition (ALPR / ANPR) solution.
TREX-CONTAINER incorporates state-of-the-art high-resolution digital cameras, LED illumination technology and image processing algorithms.
Then, as a truck arrives at a checkpoint (gate, barrier, weighbridge…), the solution automatically captures :
- The code of each container.
- The number/license plate of both the truck and the trailer transporting the container.
- High-resolution images of the truck and container.
Actually, the solution TREX-CONTAINER is designed to :
- Automatically recognize the license plate of the truck and trailer as well as the code of each container.
- Capture high-resolution inspection images for container damage detection (inspection version).
- Integrate and manage road traffic control equipment: traffic lights, barrier, VMS, sensors…
- Manage access permissions to traffic lanes.
- Export all collected data to an SQL database, an XML file, a web service…
- Interface easily with external systems: weighbridge, X-ray inspection, TOS…
- Be flexible, scalable, adaptable to any infrastructure
- Simplify, accelerate and secure the control of the trucks and cargo.
- Allow remote maintenance.
- Be fully automatic and efficient 24/7
TREX-CONTAINER is the ideal solution to ensure the automatic and efficient control of container transport and storage.
- Accelerates traffic through the automatic identification of convoys without having to stop the trucks.
- Reduced management costs resulting from automatic container code and truck/trailer license plate recognition.
- Increases human safety due to clerks no longer being required to go into lanes to check trucks.
- Reduces risk of claims by capturing high-resolution images of container and cargo.
- Simplifies the control of container transport.
- Easy integration with external systems such as weighing systems, TOS (Terminal Operating System), kiosks…
- Enhances safety when interfaced with cargo X-ray inspection systems…
It is an automated container transport management solution for :
- Container terminals and storage areas,
- Ports authorities and gate facilities,
- X-ray inspection,
- Industrial and logistics areas,
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS),
- International Ship and Port Security (ISPS),
- Customs and border control,
- Homeland Security applications,
- Automatic Container Code Recognition per international standard ISO 6346, regardless of the size of transported containers (20, 40, double 20 feet).
- Automatic License/Number Plate Recognition (ALPR/ANPR) of truck and trailer. OCR compatible with license plates from over 80 countries, including Latin, Arabic and Cyrillic plates.
- Capture of high-resolution images of the surfaces of the containers for damage detection with details of less than 2mm (Inspection version).
- Exportation and importation of all data collected during each passage through an XML file, an SQL database (PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server …) and its web service, or via a specific protocol : date and time, site, lane, code of each container, plate number of the truck and trailer, container inspection high-resolution images, images of the passage…
- Fully automated and efficient system 24/7.
- Integration :
- with external host systems : TOS, X-ray inspection, weighbridge…
- with traffic control equipment : traffic lights, barriers, variable message sign (VMS), sensors …
- Maximum truck speeds up to 20 km/h.
- Equipments :
- Industrial high-resolution cameras and high-performance
- LED illumination for maximum performance.
- Pre-wired outdoor connection box for simple and fast deployment of the equipment (circuit breaker, industrial switch, Ethernet I/O module, power supplies, industrial connectors…).
- Softwares :