TREX-PARKING is a flexible and modular solution that uses the latest high-resolution digital cameras and LED illuminations technologies. It is accompanied by a powerful software suite with an intuitive and customizable graphical interface.
As a vehicle arrives at a checkpoint (gate, barrier, weighbridge…), TREX-PARKING automatically captures and recognizes in real time the license plates. A customizable scenario queries the database to determine if the vehicle has the authorization to proceed, and to get more information about the vehicle (model, type, owner…). According to the vehicle authorization, the system can open a gate or a barrier, controll a traffic light, play an audible or visual alarm to the operator...
All data collected during transaction are stored in an SQL database using a secured web service or can be exported to XML files... TREX-PARKING can easily exchange data with a ticketing machine, a pay station, a car park management system, a weighbridge, an X-ray inspection system, or any other external system.
TREX-PARKING is the ideal solution to ensure an efficient access control and the tracking of the vehicles.
TREX-PARKING is designed to:
- Automatically recognize the plate number of vehicles coming from over 120 countries, including Latin, Arabic and Cyrillic license plates.
- Manage access permissions by license plate, vehicle type, time slots...
- Execute actions automatically according to the license plate detected.
- Export all data collected at checkpoints to an SQL database using secured TREX Web Service, to XML files, or to any another system via a specific protocol.
- Interface easily with external systems like pay stations, ticketing machines, a weighbridge, an X-ray inspection scanner...
- Manage one or more lanes distributed on one or more sites.
- Be automatic and efficient 24/7.
- Allow remote maintenance.
- Simplify, accelerate and secure the access control and the tracking of the vehicles