TREX-UVSS is an Under Vehicle Scanning Solution (UVSS) that efficiently and safely controls the vehicle’s undercarriage.
TREX- UVSS uses the latest technologies of high-resolution digital cameras, LED illuminations and image processing algorithms. Each time a vehicle drives over the scanner, the solution acquires automatically a high-resolution digital image of the vehicle’s undercarriage and license plate.
The operator, located in a secure area, controls remotely and precisely the image of the chassis. Thanks to the automatic license plate recognition, the solution displays the image of reference of the vehicle if it has already passed. The operator can quickly and safely detect any suspicious foreign objects hidden under the vehicle such as weapons, explosive devices, drugs… Once the inspection is completed, the operator authorizes or not the vehicle to pass.
TREX-UVSS solution can easily be interfaced with other systems like X-ray inspection system or any other external security systems.
TREX-UVSS is the ideal solution to ensure an efficientcontrol of the vehicle’s undercarriage at the entrance of sensitive sites.
TREX-UVSS is designed to:
- Inspect quickly, fully, efficiently and safely for the operator the undercarriage of vehicles at the entrance of sensitive areas.
- Acquire automatically a high-resolution digital image of the vehicle’s undercarriage.
- Associate the license plate with the image of the undercarriage of the vehicle in order to compare this image with the one obtained during the next passage of the vehicle.
- Export all collected data to an SQLdatabase, an XML file, a web service...
- Interface easily with external security systems like X-ray inspection, access control...
- Be efficient 24/7.
- Simplify, accelerate and secure the control of the undercarriage of vehicles.
- Increases safety by viewing a high-resolution image of the vehicle's undercarriage and by the automatic callback of its image of reference stored in order to compare and detect any changes or any suspicious foreign objects.
- Accelerates traffic through a fast, global and precise inspection process of the vehicle's undercarriage.
- Removes human risks through remote inspection of the vehicle’s undercarriage by the operator who is located in a secure area.
- Records in a database all the data collected during the inspections of vehicles.
- Simplifies vehicle inspection process.
- Easy integration with external systems such as barriers, road blockers, traffic light, x-ray inspection systems, access control systems...
Under Vehicle Scanning Solution for:
- Official buildings: embassies, presidential sites, ministries...,
- Industrial sites,
- Military checkpoints,
- Nuclear power plants,
- Border crossings,
Specifications can be changed without notice.
Images are non contractual.
The trade marks are the property of their respective holder. (v9).
- Under Vehicle Scanning Solution, regardless the length of the vehicle (car, truck, trailer…).
- Automatic License/Number Plate Recognition (ALPR/ANPR) of the vehicle. OCR compatible with license plates from over 120 countries, including Arabic and Cyrillic plates.
- Capture high-resolution inspection image of the vehicle’s undercarriage with details of about 1mm.
- Exportation of all data collected during each passage through an XML file, an SQL database (PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server ...) and its web service, or via a specific protocol: date and time, site, lane, plate number, under vehicle inspection high-resolution images, images of the passage...
- Fully efficient system 24/7.
- Easy integration with external host systems (X-ray inspection, weighbridge…) and traffic control equipment (traffic lights, barriers, road blockers, variable message sign (VMS)...
- Vehicle speed up to 20 km/h.
- Industrial high-resolution cameras and high-performance LED illumination for the best results.
- Automation of the acquisition, OCR processes and data exportation managed by TREX-CAPTURE software. Equipment status monitoring tool.
- Database management by TREX-MANAGER software and its web service.
- Indice of Protection : IP66.
- Power : 110~220VAC - 50/60Hz.
- Ot : -20°~50°C.
- Data : GigE connection.
- Resistance : Resist to vehicle up to 13T per axle.