TREX-CONTAINER is an Automatic Container Code Recognition (ACCR), Container Damage Inspection (CDI) and Automatic License / Number Plate Recognition (ALPR / ANPR) solution.
TREX-CONTAINER uses the latest technologies of high-resolution digital cameras, LED illuminations and image processing algorithms. Each time a truck passes, the solution capturesautomatically:
- The code of each container.
- The number plate of the truck and its trailer.
- High-resolution images of the truck and cargo.
All collected data is made available in an SQL database via a web service, an XML file, or can be transmitted directly to any another system using a specific export plugin.
TREX-CONTAINER solution can easily be interfaced with a weighing or X-ray inspection system, a TOS (Terminal Operating System), or any other external management systems.
TREX-CONTAINER is the ideal solution to ensure an automatic and efficientcontrol of the container transport by truck.
is an automatic container code recognition and container damage inspection solution.
TREX-CONTAINER is designed to:
- Recognize automatically the license plate of the truck and trailer as well as the code of each container.
- Capture high-resolution inspection images for container damage detection (inspection version).
- Integrate and managed road traffic control equipment: traffic lights, barrier, VMS, sensors…
- Manageaccess permissions to the lane.
- Export all collected data to an SQLdatabase, an XML file, a web service...
- Interface easily with external systems: weighbridge, X-ray inspection, TOS...
- Be flexible, scalable, adaptable to any infrastructure
- Simplify, accelerate and secure the control of the trucks and cargo.
- Allow remote maintenance.
- Be fully automatic and efficient 24/7.
- Accelerates traffic through the automatic identification of convoys without stopping the trucks.
- Reduces management costs thanks to automatic container code and truck/trailer license plate recognition.
- Removes human risks because no clerks are required on the lanes to check the trucks.
- Reduces risk of claims by capturing high-resolution images of container and cargo.
- Easy integration with external systems such as weighing systems, TOS (Terminal Operating System), kiosks...
- Enhance safety when interfaced with cargo X-ray inspection systems...
Automated container and truck identification solution for:
- Container terminals and storage areas,
- Ports authorities and gate facilities,
- X-ray inspection,
- Industrial and logistics areas,
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS),
- International Ship and Port Security (ISPS),
- Customs and border control,
- Pre Shipment Inspection (PSI),
Specifications can be changed without notice. Images are non-contractual. The trademarks are the property of their respective holder. (v10).
- Automatic Container Code Recognition according to international standard ISO 6346, regardless of the size of transported containers (20, 40, double 20 feet).
- Automatic License/Number Plate Recognition (ALPR/ANPR) of truck and trailer. OCR compatible with license plates from over 120 countries, including Arabic and Cyrillic plates.
- Capture high-resolution images of the surfaces of the containers for damage detection with details of less than 2mm (inspection version).
- Exportation and importation of all data collected during each passage through an XML file, an SQL database (PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server ...) and its web service, or via a specific protocol: date and time, site, lane, code of each container, plate number of the truck and trailer, container inspection high-resolution images, images of the passage...
- Fully automated and efficient system 24/7.
- Easy integration with external host systems: TOS, X-ray inspection, weighbridge...
- Integration of traffic control equipment: traffic lights, barriers, variable message sign (VMS), sensors ...
- Maximum truck speedsup to 20 km/h.
- Industrial high-resolution cameras and high-performance LED illumination for the best results.
- Pre-wired outdoor connection box for simple and fast deployment of the equipment (circuit breaker, industrial switch, Ethernet I/O module, power supplies, industrial connectors...).
- Automation of the acquisition, OCR processes and data exportation managed by TREX-CAPTURE software. Equipment status monitoring tool.
- Database management by TREX-MANAGER software and its web service.